Refer to the children's audiology service
Find out how to refer patients to our children's audiology service.
Please use NHS e-Referrals to refer a patient to our children's audiology service.
We welcome referrals for patients with the following:
- concerns about hearing
- concerns about speech and language development
- uncertainty about hearing in children with developmental delay
- uncertainty about hearing in children with behavioural problems
- children at risk of hearing problems as a result of a medical condition or treatment for a medical condition
Unfortunately we do not yet provide:
- auditory processing testing
- clinical balance assessments
- cochlear implant assessments
About this page
- Last updated