HR admin assistant
Earn while you learn in the workplace.
An HR Admin Officer is expected to provide an efficient, customer-orientated administrative service for the HR Department. This will be achieved through:
- accurate and prompt processing of new joiners and leavers documentation and change notifications
- dealing with queries raised by managers and employees alike – queries may be raised in person, over phone or through e-mail
- advising on maternity processes
- ensuring that information on the HR database (ESR) is up-to-date
- maintaining electronic and paper-based filing systems.
You will learn on the job – we expect you to have good literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
In order to be successful you will need to be:
- a good communicator both orally and in writing
- able to work with people at all levels
- able to build relationships with colleague and managers across the Trust
- able to plan and prioritise own workload in order to meet deadline requirements
- a good teamworker but also able to work well on your own initiative
- flexible in adapting priorities according to work requirements
- able to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality in respect of the information being dealt with
You will have an opportunity to gain formal qualification in HR Management at Level 5.
About this page
- Last updated