Specialist kidney care
- Outpatients appointments
- 020 3313 8333
Our specialist nephrology service treats patients with specialist nephrology conditions, including lupus and vasculitis.
These patients will be referred from their general nephrology clinic to the specialist nephrology clinics at Hammersmith Hospital.
We hold joint and collaborative clinics with rheumatology, haematology, dermatology, obstetric medicine, neurology and ophthalmology in the Lupus Centre which allows patients to benefit from the expertise of internationally renowned specialists in their respective fields.
Specialist kidney services available:
- HIV and kidney disease
- Onco nephrology
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Pregnancy and kidney disease
- Renal diabetes
- RPF and IgG4-RD
- Renal frailty
- Young adult kidney clinic
We run a variety of patient education sessions – please speak to one of the clinical nurse specialists for further information.
Patient information leaflets
- Getting the most from your Sodium Glucose Co-transporter-2 Inhibitors (SGLT2i)
- Renal department Occupational therapy and frailty
- Renal Physiotherapy and frailty
- Renal social support for patients living with frailty Information for patients relatives and carers