We hold specialist clinics in urogynaecology at Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea and St Mary’s hospitals.
Urogynaecology clinic at Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea Hospital
Gynaecology outpatients department
Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea Hospital
Du Cane Road
London W12 0HS
Monday afternoons and Tuesday mornings.
Urogynaecology clinic at St Mary’s Hospital
Urogynaecology outpatient clinic
Winston Churchill wing
St Mary’s Hospital
London W2 1NY
The urogynaecology outpatient clinic is held on Monday mornings and afternoons, Tuesday mornings and the pelvic floor clinic is held on Friday mornings.
Other specialist clinics are held on the fourth floor of the Mary Stanford wing at St Mary’s Hospital. Please check your appointment letter for exact times.
These clinics include:
- Urodynamic clinic: Monday mornings and afternoons, Tuesday mornings, Wednesday mornings, Thursday mornings and afternoons.
- Flow clinic: Monday and Wednesday mornings, all day on Fridays.
- PTNS clinic: Monday and Thursday afternoons and Tuesday mornings.
- Ambulatory urodynamics clinic: All day on Thursdays.
- CISC teaching clinic: Friday mornings
About this page
- Last updated