Our Macmillan navigators offer a single point of contact for patients with cancer.
As part of the Macmillan Cancer Support and Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust partnership, we’ve introduced the Macmillan cancer navigators service.
Macmillan navigators offer a single phone contact for all cancer patients. They can help with booking appointments, accessing local support services and finding answers to any questions. Please call the Macmillan navigators team with any questions you have about your cancer care. Learn more about Macmillan navigators.
Patient information leaflets
- Colorectal/Lower Gastrointestinal patient pathway
- Cytoreductive surgery (CRS) followed by heated intraoperative peritoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC)
- Enhanced Recovery Programme (ERP) for colorectal surgery
- Erectile dysfunction from colorectal cancer treatment
- Laparotomy and abdominoperineal excision of the rectum AP resection
- Laparotomy and anterior resection
- Nutritional advice for people with a new ileostomy
- Open access follow-up for colorectal cancer
- Open access follow-up for colorectal cancer information for GPs
- Pelvic exenteration
- Role of the colorectal cancer multidisciplinary team MDT
- Role of the colorectal nurse specialist
- Transanal endoscopic microsurgery
- Welcome to the 6 east chemotherapy day care unit
- Rectal checklist
- Rectal cancer
About this page
- Last updated