Coming to hospital
You can read about our main hospital sites by clicking on the links below. Each hospital page has a map, how to find us and parking information, ward information and a list of patient facilities.
- CHARING CROSS HOSPITAL
- HAMMERSMITH HOSPITAL
- QUEEN CHARLOTTE'S & CHELSEA HOSPITAL
- ST MARY’S HOSPITAL
- WESTERN EYE HOSPITAL
Feedback, compliments and complaints
Tell us about your positive experiences and raise your concerns to help us to make improvements to our services. You can feedback by:
- Calling or emailing our patient advice and liaison team
- Taking our friends and family test
- Giving your feedback on NHS Choices
- Nominating a member of our staff for an award
Sexual health walk-in service
We run a walk-in sexual health clinic at the Jefferiss Wing where you can come and be seen by a nurse or doctor without booking an appointment. You can find the clinic's opening times and more information on our sexual health and HIV service pages.
If you do not have any symptoms and would like a sexual health check-up, you can book an appointment online with our Check & Go service:
- Check & Go - click here to book a check-upduring our walk-in clinic opening hours.
- Early morning Check & Go - click here to book a check-up between 08.00 and 09.00
Blood tests walk-in service
We run a blood tests walk-in service at Charing Cross and Hammersmith hospitals from Monday to Friday. Once your GP has requested a blood test for you at either of these hospitals, you can visit the blood test clinic at any time during opening hours.
For more information please visit our blood tests service page.