We provide specialist sexual health, contraception, HIV care and HTLV care.
We provide the following services:
- HIV care including an emergency service
- dedicated HIV in-patient beds in a 19-bedded purpose built ward based at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- comprehensive sexual health screening for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including HIV
- pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) for HIV prevention
- safer sex education and support/counselling
- hepatitis A, B and C vaccination
- all methods of contraception, including emergency contraception
- specialist clinics particularly focused on complex and difficult to treat infections and male pelvic pain
- a vulval and vaginal clinic providing support to women with sexual difficulties
- services for those experiencing difficulties with sex
- specialist clinics for gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (GBMSM) and those identifying as transgender and other LGBTQ+
- young people sexual health services
- youth HIV clinic
- sexual health support service for individuals who work, have worked or are associated with any part of the sex industry within London
The service has a thriving HIV and sexual health research section supported by our Imperial College London academic colleagues.
Making a donation to support the Sexual Health clinic
Imperial Health Charity is our dedicated charity, helping our hospitals do more through grants, arts, volunteering and fundraising. If you’ve experienced exceptional care at our Sexual Health clinic, you might like to say thank you by supporting our charity.
By making a donation or raising funds for Imperial Health Charity, you can play a part in improving healthcare and supporting NHS staff. You can choose where your money is spent by donating to a particular hospital, ward or department.
To find out more about supporting our charity, you can visit our Donate or fundraise page.