Register to our maternity services
There are several ways you can self-refer to our maternity and obstetrics service to help you start your antenatal care as soon as possible.
Self-refer to our service
It is really important for you and your baby’s health that you start your antenatal care early in pregnancy – in your first 10 to 12 weeks.
You can self-refer to our service in one of the following ways:
- Use our online form to self-refer to our service.
- You can download a self-referral form: When you click the link, a Microsoft Word form should open on your computer. Save it to your computer, complete every field and email your completed form to our secure email address: ICHCemail@example.com.
- Call 020 3313 5222 from Monday through Friday, 10.00 to 17.00 and someone will take your self-referral details over the phone.
- Speak to your community midwife.
- Come to an antenatal clinic at Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea or St Mary’s hospitals and complete your self-referral form there.
- Be referred to us by your social worker or by any midwife, using our self-referral form.
Please allow 72 hours before calling us to check the status of your appointment.
General practitioners wishing to refer patients to our service may download our GP referral form and send it to the email address above.
For urgent referrals, please contact the maternity helpline on 020 3312 6135. Referrals to the obstetric medicine service can be made by telephoning Mandie O'Loughin on 020 3313 5108, consultant obstetrician, through switchboard.
About this page
- Last updated