Pam Sassoa Renal Planned Investigations Unit
The Planned investigation unit is a day case renal investigation and day surgery unit.
- It is situated on the third floor of C block in the main building at Hammersmith Hospital.
- It is accessible by lift and stairs in C and D block.
- The unit is open Monday - Friday
- 07.30 – 20.00 and is managed by a team of experienced nurses.
Main contact details:
- Ward Administrator 02033136683
- Ward Manager 02033134252
- Nurse Base A 02033136682
- Nurse Base B 02033136635
Referring clinician sends a request to the admissions department, who will then book the patient into the next available slot. If the treatment is urgent, this will be highlighted by the referring clinician and prioritised by the admissions team.
Covid risk management:
For our procedures, whether that be surgical or interventional radiology, a covid swab will be required 48 hours prior to admission for procedure. Please see our information for Coming into hospital for a procedure or surgery.
About this page
- Last updated