Sexual health and HIV
- General Enquiries
- 020 3312 1225
Coronavirus update for sexual health and HIV services
- Our hospitals are making changes to help respond to coronavirus and protect our patients, staff and visitors.
- Our sexual health services are still here for you, but we have had to change the way we do things because of coronavirus.
- To ensure social distancing, we are unable to operate a walk-in clinic. Access to our clinics is via a telephone assessment first. We are able to sort out many issues by phone consultation, but if you need to come in, we can arrange an appointment
- To access services call our sexual health appointment triage line on 020 3312 6614 between the following hours:
- Monday through Friday 09.00 to 16.30
- Our triage team will take your details and you will be given a time slot for a telephone consultation on same / following day to speak with a doctor or nurse or be given advice on other services better suited to your need.
- Following your telephone consultation, we may advise that you:
- attend the clinic to see us or to collect medication
- receive postal medication
- order an STI testing kit or get your contraception online from Sexual Health London or from another online providers.
*To help us maintain safe distancing, please attend on your own. You will be asked to clean your hands, check your temperature, and put on a face mask before entering.
Please do not attend the clinic if you or anyone you live with has a high temperature, new persistent cough, or a change in your sense of smell/taste – or if you have been advised to self-isolate by NHS Track and Trace. If you are unwell call NHS 111.
If you have any non-urgent enquiries, you can reach the sexual health team via email@example.com
If you can’t find what you need above and need to be seen today, please call our sexual health triage line on 0203 312 6614 for more information.
British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)
- Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV)
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- More sexually transmitted infections leaflets from BASHH
- Central and North West London sexual health services
- SASH - support and advice on sexual health
- Club Drug Clinic
- FPA - My contraception tool
Paddington square construction works next to St Mary's Hospital
Patients and visitors to St Mary’s Hospital may experience some disruption caused by nearby construction works for the Paddington Square development (located between Praed Street and South Wharf Road). We apologise in advance for any impact these neighbouring works may have for our patients and visitors.
While the developer has put in place a range of mitigation and monitoring measures, we anticipate that there may be some disruption caused by additional noise, dust and vibration. If patients and visitors wish to raise any issues about the impact of the construction works on their care and treatment, then we would ask them to speak to our staff or contact the patient advice and liaison service (PALS).
Read the full story
New Hepatitis C cases down by almost 70 per cent in HIV positive men
New cases of hepatitis C amongst HIV positive men in London and Brighton have fallen by nearly 70 per cent in recent years, according to an analysis of five clinics in London and Brighton led by researchers at Imperial College London and Imperial…
Read the full story
HIV remission achieved in patient at Hammersmith Hospital
A patient at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust has achieved a sustained remission from HIV-1 after ceasing antiretroviral treatment – becoming only the second person globally to do so.
Take our friends and family test
Would you recommend our services to your friends and family? Let us know by completing our friends and family test. Your comments will help us to make changes and take immediate action when there’s a problem.
Staff are always super professional and very friendly. Keep up the good work and thanks to all the staff.Anonymous
I was delighted to find that I could now book an appointment for a sexual health check-up and wasn't disappointed. I was in and out in 25 minutes and my lovely nurse couldn't have been more friendly, helpful and thorough.Anonymous
The staff at the Jefferiss wing were discreet, friendly and knowledgeable. I'd highly recommend.Anonymous