Find out how to refer to our gastroenterology service.

GP referrals

Please use NHS e-Referrals to refer a patient to our gastroenterology service. 

GP advice

GPs and practice staff may contact the on-call gastroenterology registrar (bleep 1167) for urgent advice or opinions.


Please note, this service is for enquiries from GPs and practice staff only.

Secondary care

ERCP / EUS: New referrals should be made to the HPB SpR, bleep 5251 via switchboard or via

All other secondary care referrals (apart from patients on a cancer pathway) should be made via referral letter.