Parking at Charing Cross Hospital
Plan your journey to hospital
Charing Cross Hospital has a small number of general and disabled car parking spaces; when possible we would encourage you to use public transport to travel to hospital.
General parking bays are situated at the front of the hospital and next to the education centre. Parking costs £2.40 per hour. Please ensure you have enough change to pay for and display your ticket in the windscreen of your vehicle. We have seven pay and display machines that are all sign posted.
There are 25 disabled parking spaces on site which are free for disabled badge holders.
- Four bays are situated at the front of the hospital
- Ten bays are situated under and/or near a canopy at the front of the hospital
- Two bays are situated by the accident and emergency department
- Six bays are available to patients visiting our limb fitting service at the rear of the site
- Three bays are available for renal patients at the rear of the site
When using a disabled parking bay, please make sure you display a valid blue badge in the windscreen of your vehicle.
Please visit the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham’s website for information on offsite parking.
About this page
- Last updated