- 020 3313 8562
Dr Antoni Sergot is a consultant radiologist with a specialist interest in gastrointestinal and abdominal imaging. He graduated from Imperial College School of Medicine in 2007, completed radiology training at Imperial and then undertook a fellowship in gastrointestinal imaging at St Mark's Hospital in London. He was initially appointed as consultant radiologist at Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in 2015 (clinical lead for GI radiology), and moved to Imperial College Healthcare as consultant GI and abdominal radiologist in April 2020.
Dr Sergot is involved in multi-modality investigation of abdominopelvic pathology including:
- CT Colonography to assess for colorectal polyps and malignancy (registered practitioner in the bowel cancer screening programme).
- Conventional CT studies of the chest, abdomen and pelvis in an acute, benign and oncological setting.
- MR and CT enterography for the assessment of inflammatory bowel disease.
- MRI of the pelvis for the staging of rectal and anal cancer.
- MRI of the pelvis for the assessment of fistula-in-ano.
- Imaging for the assessment of pelvic floor dysfunction including MR proctography, fluoroscopic proctography and endoanal ultrasound.
- Multi-modality imaging for patients under the bariatric surgery service.
- Multi-modality imaging for hepato-biliary and pancreatic pathology.
- General abdominal diagnostic ultrasound.
- Ultrasound guided interventional procedures within the abdomen, including drainage and biopsy.
- Dynamic fluoroscopic assessment of the GI tract.
- Core member of several Imperial MDTs including: Colorectal cancer, oesophago-gastric cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and pelvic floor.