Charing Cross Hospital
Fulham Palace Road
London W6 8RF
Pathology GP study afternoon
North West London Pathology specialists will present short talks on a range of topics relevant to general practice including:
- FIT in symptomatic patients
- UTI in the age of multi-drug resistance
- Calcium, PTH and Vitamin D case studies
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia
- Haematology dilemmas: to refer or not to refer
This is a free event with lunch provided.
The study day will cover a range of interesting topics presented by members of the Trust's pathology specialist team, who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- Joselyn King
- GP engagement manager
- 020 3312 5621