Disorders of reproductive development and adolescent gynaecology
- Outpatients appointments
- 020 3313 5363
The centre for disorders of reproductive development and adolescent gynaecology at Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea Hospital is an NHS leader for patient care and support, and advice for healthcare professionals. We provide comprehensive, expert diagnosis and management of congenital differences in development of the genital tract and gynaecological problems in adolescence alongside continued support for patients and their families.
Conditions we treat
We provide diagnosis and treatment for a range of differences in development including MRKH, vaginal septae, uterine anomalies, Turner’s syndrome and intersex. We also diagnose and treat endocrine conditions including polycystic ovaries, primary/secondary amenorrhoea and menstrual irregularities, hirsuitism, complex contraception and disorders of puberty.
Further online resources
- MRKH UK
- MRKH Connect: connecting women with MRKH worldwide
- Living MRKH: raising awareness of MRKH
- Surrogacy UK
- Childlessness overcome through surrogacy (COTS)
- The Daisy Network: a support group for premature ovarian failure
- Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome Support Group
- The British Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology