MSK Webinar - 3 June 2020
MSK specialists and colleagues in North West London will present this MSK webinar and Q & A session.
Presented by -
Dr Ian Bernstein
- MSK Physician Connect and GP Partner
- Primary Care Lead, NWL clinical reference group for Orthopaedics and Rheumatology recovery and co-chair of the NWL MSK Clinical Network
- Director of Medical Education at CLCH and NICE MSK committee
Dr Benjamin Ellis
- Consultant Rheumatologist, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Interest in health services policy and public health
- Senior clinical policy adviser at Versus Arthritis (formerly Arthritis Research UK)
Aldo Russell De Boer
- Extended Scope Practitioner, MSK Healthshare (central/west)
- Experience from NHS Nightingale in Covid patients
- NWL Covid response, Head of Radiology
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
There will be a Q & A session with all and including Max Carter and Claire Wilson, STP Lead for FCP.
This webinar will be chaired by Dr Yasmin Razak, Clinical Lead WLCCG Training Hub and GP Trainer, Imperial College Healthcare Trust.