Du Cane Rd, White City,
London W12 0HS
Intensive care nursing recruitment day
We are excited to be hosting an open day for nurses considering a career in intensive care.
We are proud of our excellent services and outstanding teamwork. We provide excellent training and development opportunities that include:
- automatic enrolment in our ‘foundation to critical care’ programme
- options to develop a bespoke rotation through multispeciality intensive care units
- access to a university-based, internationally recognised critical care course
- specialty training in neuro and trauma, with university accreditation
- an in-house shift leadership programme, supported with national competencies and access to Trust leadership development courses
- career development opportunities in education, outreach and resuscitation
Come and find out more on Tuesday 5 November. On the day, we will offer you a guided tour to showcase our service, practice, research and discuss continuing professional development opportunities.
Interviews will also be available on the same day and successful candidates will be given their offer on the day.
We look forward to meeting with you.
- Ramadan Cader
- business recruitment manager
- Web link