Sexual function clinic
Coronavirus update for sexual health services
Our hospitals are making changes to help respond to coronavirus and protect our patients, staff and visitors.
- All sexual function appointments at the Jefferiss Wing are by phone – if you have an appointment we will contact you to arrange a phone consultation
- Our sexual health appointment triage line will run from 12.00 to 20.00 on Wednesdays.
- Other week days opening hours remaIn at 09.00 to 17.00.
- For a sexual health appointment call the triage line on 0203 3121225
- Please do not come to the Jefferiss Wing unless we have advised you to do so following a phone consultation
From time to time many of us experience sexual difficulties. If you have such problems, help and support may be available from the Jane Wadsworth sexual function clinic.
Sexual difficulties we see include:
At the clinic, a team of experts provide an integrated approach to the treatment of sexual function problems for both individuals and couples.
The Jane Wadsworth clinic is a well-respected and renowned centre for the management of sexual difficulties. Due to its multidisciplinary team of experts it can provide a truly holistic approach to managing sexual difficulties.
All patients must be referred to the Jane Wadsworth clinic via their GP.
Please use NHS e-Referrals to refer a patient to the Jane Wadsworth sexual function clinic.
No investigations have to be done before referral. However if the following investigations could be done (and the results included in the referral email or letter) for all men with erectile difficulties, this would be very helpful:
- total testosterone (9.00 fasted)
- fasting glucose
- waist circumference