Imperial Private Healthcare
Learn about Imperial private healthcare services, wards and consultants.
We have more than 500 consultants caring for UK and overseas patients – covering every medical, diagnostic and surgical specialty. Our clinical teams are able to assist patients in everything from minor procedures through to the management of complex medical conditions, either as an inpatient and outpatient. Our consultants have enviable reputations across many disciplines – from cancer, renal services and haematology to neurology and cardiovascular services.
We offer comfortable, modern single rooms across all our private units. Patients can also choose to stay in one of our suites or deluxe accommodation at St Mary’s and Charing Cross hospitals.
We offer satellite TV with major international channels, a radio, bedside phone and fridge. WiFi is available, and we offer a choice of daily newspaper to patients every morning.
Our extensive and nutritious menu caters for special dietary, cultural and religious requirements, including vegetarian, kosher and halal meals. With the exception of some specific clinical dietary requirements, our chefs prepare all meals on site to order.
Each site has a multi-faith worship room, and prayer mats, compasses and a selection of religious texts are available on request.
- The Lindo Wing of St Mary’s – St Mary’s Hospital is a major trauma centre. The site specialises in a range of complex and robotic surgeries including trauma, weight loss, vascular, gynaecology, ear, nose and throat, and urology, as well as our world renowned maternity services.
A private paediatric service is available at St Mary’s Hospital for certain specialities, including our internationally recognised haematology service.
At The Lindo Wing we offer private outpatient facilities, dedicated operating theatres, modern, private en suite rooms and day case rooms. There is also a separate maternity suite.
- The Thames View at Charing Cross – Charing Cross Hospital is a leading centre for cancer care, neurosciences, neurorehabilitation, complex surgery, elective orthopaedics, urology and vascular services.
The Thames View has a private outpatient department, inpatient facilities with en suite rooms and a private chemotherapy suite.
- Robert & Lisa Sainsbury Wing at Hammersmith Hospital – Hammersmith Hospital is a major academic centre for specialist medicine. The site specialises in cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, cancer care, renal, gynaecology, clinical haematology and hepatobiliary conditions, as well as offering general clinical services.
The Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Wing is a dedicated private facility, which offers patients modern, private en suite rooms for inpatient and day care, alongside outpatient facilities.
- Sir Stanley Clayton ward at Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea – Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea Hospital is a major centre for fetal medicine and offers gynaecological and maternity services. It offers an excellent level of care for women and babies through specialist obstetricians, paediatricians and midwives.
It is the largest neonatal intensive care unit in the country and its labour ward has two fully equipped operating theatres with adjacent high-dependency care facilities.
The hospital is a tertiary referral maternity unit with a nationally celebrated centre for fetal care. It is also the home of the west London gynaecological cancer centre.
The Sir Stanley Clayton ward is the private post-natal ward which includes en suite facilities for patients.
- The Western Eye Hospital– The Western Eye Hospital is a renowned, stand-alone ophthalmic hospital and teaching centre which has been established since 1865.
Treatment is available for everything from common eye problems like glaucoma or cataracts to complex ophthalmic issues.
State-of-the-art equipment, including the latest optical coherence scanner, which provides high quality images of the retina, offers patients the very best diagnostic options.
For further information about Imperial Private Healthcare, including information regarding referrals or booking please visit imperialprivatehealthcare.co.uk
About this page
- Last updated