Freedom of information
The Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000 gives members of the public the right to access information held by public sector organisations. The Act means we are obliged to make certain pieces of information available online and provide information to members of the public on request.
We are committed to providing full and open information about our organisation, in full accordance with freedom of information and related legislation. This includes transparency on our governance, finances and performance.
We include information here about:
- our publications scheme – how we make available information required by the Information Commissioner’s Office
- freedom of information requests
- our anti-bribery commitment
- publication of expenditure over £25,000
- register of interests for our board (underneath the biography for each board member)
About this page
- Last updated