Find out more about flu in these expert videos
In our new video series, flu experts Professor Peter Openshaw, professor of experimental medicine at Imperial College London and honorary physician in respiratory medicine at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, and Professor Wendy Barclay, head of the department of infectious disease at Imperial College London, answer common questions about the flu virus. This video series was produced in partnership with Imperial College London as part of the Imperial College Academic Health Science Centre.
Watch our videos to learn more about:
- why the flu vaccine cannot give you flu
- why the flu vaccine is one of the safest vaccines available
- how flu can make even healthy people seriously ill
- why the flu vaccine is not only safe, but recommended for pregnant women
- why you need to have the flu vaccine every year
Professor Openshaw and Professor Barclay address those topics and more in this video series. Watch the videos and share them on social – use #SpreadFactsNotFlu to join the conversation.