The Trust Board meeting of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust will run from 10.45am (15 minutes allowed for all to connect) start time 11.00am to approx. 1.00pm.
Our board meeting is a meeting in public, not a public meeting. We have moved to a Microsoft Teams remote meeting approach so that anyone who wishes can continue to observe this key governance meeting in real time. As with our previous ‘physical’ board meeting, members of the public are welcome to raise questions or comments at the end of the session.
You can join using the meeting using this link: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting (there will be a short pause as your system connects you via your web browser).
Please follow our meeting rules to help ensure an effective meeting for everyone:
- Once connected, please wait in the ‘virtual lobby’ until the meeting organiser admits you, please join with your camera off and your audio muted.
- Questions to the Board will be taken at the end of the meeting. You are welcome to submit your question by either raising your hand using the ‘hand’ icon displayed on Microsoft Teams, or by typing your question in the ‘meeting chat’. Questions will be answered once the items on the agenda have been discussed.
- To accommodate as many questions from members of the public as possible, please speak clearly, keeping your question short and to the point.
- Please do not use the ‘meeting chat’ function until we come to questions from the public at the end of the meeting
- We ask you to be considerate when speaking and note that any poor behaviour may result in terminating your connection to the meeting.
The meeting will be recorded and then placed on the Trust’s website, your participation will be taken as consent for the Trust to use the video across its communication channels.
If you are unable to participate in this meeting, you are welcome to submit your question(s) in advance to the Trust Secretariat via email@example.com. Your questions will be raised at the end of the meeting.
The reading room material can be requested from the Trust Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an accessibility issues, depending how you have joined the meeting you may be able to use closed captioning or we can provide transcription options by contacting the Trust Secretariat by emailing email@example.com.
- Peter Jenkinson
- Trust company secretary